Dharamshala: The Department of Health (DoHe), CTA is pleased to announce a contractual post opening for its first ever Telepsychiatry project based in southern India. We are looking for an applicant who is dynamic, has a strong desire to serve the community and can commit at least 2 years for the project.
Master’s Degree (desirable) in clinical psychology or BSc Nursing degree with a minimum mark of 55% from a recognized University.
The required documents are:
• A one-page personal statement
• Job experience certificate from the concerned organization
• Copy of applicant’s Green Book (Dues paid till Dec 2020)
• Copy of applicant’s Registration Certificate (Updated)
• Copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Certificates
• No Objection Letter if employed
All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer or concerned Settlement Officer
• Coordinate with mental health desk of the department in implementing the Telepsychiatry pilot project in southern settlements.
• Main responsibilities involve attending trainings, monitoring the project, reporting and data management, training other staffs and stakeholders in the settlement.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above educational qualification with a minimum of one-year full-time job experience can submit their application with their email Id and contact number to the Department before February 28, 2021. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview and must have all the original documents. The date and venue of interview will be informed through email.
For any queries, please email us at [email protected]
Address to submit the application
Department of Health, CTA
Distt Kangra H.P
Email: [email protected]